- Introduction to HPC clusters
- UNIX Introduction
- Condo 2017
- Who Can Use Condo
- Access and Login
- Managing jobs using Slurm Workload Manager
- Slurm Job Script Generator for Condo
- Using MPI
- Using OpenMP or Auto-parallelism
- Compiler Options
- Using DDT Parallel Debugger, MAP profiler and Performance Reports
- Queue Configuration
- SMRTLINK on Condo
- Classroom HPC Cluster
- File Transfers
- Globus Connect
- Sample Job Scripts
- Support & Contacts
- Systems & Equipment
- HPC Cluster Access Request
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Recources for Obtaining Help
Google Auth on iPhone iPad iPod
To use Google Authenticator on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, you must have iOS 5.0 or later. In addition, in order to set up the app on your iPhone using a QR code, you must have a 3G model or later.
Downloading the app
Visit the App Store.
Search for Google Authenticator.
Download and install the application.
Setting up the app
After you attempt to login to ISU clusters (Nova, Condo or CyEnce) for the first time, a GA account will be created for you and you will receive an email containing code that should be used to initialize GA on your mobile device.
If you have already had GA installed and initialized but now need to either re-install GA or install it on a new device, and if you saved your SMS phone number in the system, you can reset GA account by going to https://hpc-ga1.its.iastate.edu/reset. After resetting GA account you will receive an email containing code that should be used to initialize GA on your mobile device.
On your iOS device, open the Google Authenticator application.
Tap the plus icon.
Tap Time Based (label 1).
There are two ways to link your device to your account. Using QR code is easier but requires a camera. An alternative would be to use the Google Authenticator code listed in the second line of the above page.
- To link your phone to your account:
- Using QR code: Tap "Scan Barcode" (label 2a) and then point your camera at the QR code on your computer screen.
- Using Google Authenticator code: In the box next to Account (label 2b), enter your account name, which is <your username>@ ISUHPCCluster s. Then, enter the Google Authenticator code from your into the box next to Key (label 2c) and tap "Done" (label 2d).
To verify the application is working correctly, ssh to condo2017.its.iastate.edu
Enter the verification code currently displayed in google authenticator
Enter your NetID password
If your code is correct, you will be connected to Condo Cluster. If your code is incorrect, try generating a new verification code on your phone, then entering it on your computer. If you're still having trouble, you might want to verify that the time on your phone is correct or read about common issues.
When logged in, save an SMS phone number in the system by issuing phone-collect.sh if you have not done so earlier.