Learn about Deep Learning with NVIDIA DLI December 17
Finals are over! Join NVIDIA on Fri, December 17 at 8:00 AM PST, for a free, virtual instructor-led workshop on the fundamentals of deep learning. Participants will explore how deep learning works through hands-on exercises in computer vision and natural language processing. Learn how to train deep learning models from scratch, and learn tools and tricks to achieve highly accurate results.
This is an exclusive workshop for students with a valid email address from a college or university in the US or Canada.
By attending this workshop, you’ll:
- Learn the fundamental techniques and tools required to train a deep learning model
- Gain experience with common deep learning data types and model architectures
- Enhance datasets through data augmentation to improve model accuracy
- Leverage transfer learning between models to achieve efficient results with less data and computation
- Build confidence to take on your own project with a modern deep learning framework
Your student workshop registration is subject to approval and each workshop is limited to specific regions. DLI plans to extend these student workshops to other global regions soon.
For more information and to register go to event website.