Recources for Obtaining Help
For help send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email please specify the following:
- the name of the machine you are using
- a detailed description of the problem and the procedure you went through when this problem occurred, and
- if error messages were issued, provide a copy of them.
Some help requests may require that computer administrators or help desk personnel access your account as you to verify a problem or a solution. By requesting such help, you are implicitly giving permission to access you account in this manner. Examples of such requests are:
- My job will not run.
- I do not have permissions to do X
- My job will run on one node, but not run on multiple nodes.
- I can’t access standard executable like ls or rm
- My job stays queued all the time.
- I can’t login to my account.
- Standard commands fail.